How to convert webpage to PDF file ? When the student gets the project from their school/collage. We search and get all the required data on internet. Most of us, search the data in PDF file format. As PDF file are very easy to handle and portable documents. And we waste lot of time in searching PDF files. While we get the desired data on many websites.
Today, In this post i will provide you a simple trick. Actually, its not a trick. Its a browser feature that let you convert any web page into PSF file format. This will also help you to read your favourite articles when you have no internet. So lets get it.
How To Convert Webpage To PDF File
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on your Laptop or Desktop.
- Then go to the desired web page that you want to convert as PDF.
- Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser.
- Now Change the DESTINATION to “SAVE AS PDF”. and Click on the SAVE button.
- The current web page will be downloaded as a PDF document.
You Have Successfully Convert Webpage to PDF File.